Subjective customer feedback is difficult to benchmark so industry reports all too often miss the gems that can be found in the free text fields of satisfactionsurveys.
We often come out top in the benchmarking 'numbers game' but its the personal comments that say the most. Below, I have picked out a small number of recent examples that I think demonstrate the Sundial Team's attitude.
"It is an outstanding venue, not because of any particular feature or factor, it just provides probably the best 'fit for purpose and value', matched by excellent customer service that I have come across. I stay at or use 50 - 100 venues per year and in this respect, Woodside is unparallelled."
"The Barnett Hill staff are great! Their winning formula is a high-class yet homely (non-corporate) environment combined with friendly yet professional service. Thanks all!"
"Whilst I have said ~"met expectations" this is misleading because these expectations are already very high because of past experiences at Highgate House. There is a sense of "team" and everybody ....catering, gardeners, reception all being a part of a team ethic. Little touches like offering to carry over materials to the room are appreciated. Also a "Good morning" and a smile go a long way so well done!
We are innovative, high quality specialists in hospitality, meetings management and team development. These activities are connected by a philosophy and vision which is in our DNA and has been an inheritance that is shared by everyone in the Sundial family. Our vision is to be the Perfect Partner for Event Planners.
Owner managed with old fashioned values, Sundial Group is not a run of the mill organisation. See who we are for more
As part of a big family (9 brothers and sisters) with a home, Highgate House, which was probably the first specialist venue of its kind, I grew up in the hospitality and meetings industry and was carrying bags and letting my bedroom from a tender age!
• Entrepreneurial, I established one of the first micro breweries, Chudley Ales, in London in 1981.
• Member of the first executive board of the Meetings Industry Association (MIA),
• Founder member of Conference Centres of Excellence
• Chairman and a past Global President of The International Association of Conference Centres (IACC).
• Trustee and Director of the charity ‘Meetings Industry Meeting Needs’
• Served on Hospitality and Tourism special interest group of the British Quality Foundation.
• Passionate about the power of empathy in the service industry, CSR and running a business that is absolute first choice for customers, employees and suppliers.
• Adventurer, recently undertaken Enduro motorbike trips across central India and The Himalayas.